“Real Masterpieces” – the Rüsselsheimer Bräu family
We love to host and we see ourselves as a family business. Everyone helps together with much love, personal commitment and professionalism in order to make sure that every guest feels at home.
General Management mk | hotels
- Steigenberger Akademie, Bad Reichenhall - Graduate in Hotel Business Management
- SunSet Bar, Kranz Parkhotel Siegburg - Demi Chef de Bar
- Opening of Radisson SAS, Cologne - Bartender
- Maritim Hotel, Bonn - Apprenticeship as a Hotel Specialist
- American Bartender School Barista Akademie, Munich - American Bartender
- Steigenberger Vocational School for Hotel Business, Bad Reichenhall
I initially come from Remscheid, but the home of my family is now in Lower Bavaria. This is also where our first hotel and our main administration are located. Being an mk | hotel "nomad”, I get around quite a lot. It is very important to me to have an open ear for our guests and employees. I am not only responsible for the company organisation and its processes, but also for implementing new trends and ideas for our hotels and breweries.
Manager of mk | hotel rüsselsheim and Rüsselsheimer Bräu
- Urban Kitchen, Frankfurt and Wiesbaden
- Chalet Multilounge, Frankfurt
- Frankfurter Botschaft, Frankfurt - Business Manager
- Ramada Hotel, Bad Soden and Diedenbergen
- Innside Premium Suites, Frankfurt - Receptionist and Banquet Manager
- Novotel, Eschborn - Apprenticeship as a Hotel Specialist
My heart belongs to gastronomy and particularly to good drinks and cocktails. When I was a manager in various restaurants I didn´t want to miss standing behind the bar myself, tapping a fresh beer or surprising guests with extraordinary cocktails. Since 2013, I am responsible for the mk | hotels Frankfurt and Eschborn as an independent operator. With Rüsselsheim, I look forward to two things: opening another hotel and providing my guests something special with our in-house brewery.
Hotel manager of mk | hotel rüsselsheim
- Ramada Hotel, Bad Soden - Head of Reception
- Ramada Hotel, Biel/Bienne (Switzerland)
- Moat House Hotel, Stratford upon Avon (Great Britain)
- Dorint Hotel, Weimar - Receptionist
- Dorint Parkhotel & Kongresszentrum, Bad Neuenahr - Apprenticeship as a Hotel Specialist
After several years in large four-star hotels in England, Switzerland and Germany, I took a break from the hotel business and worked as an Office Manager in the international law and banking business. During this time, I had supported my husband with the business in his hotels and I now look forward to being a hostess once more.
Deputy Entrance Manager
- Best Western Amedia Frankfurt Airport, Raunheim
- Robinson Club Nobilis, Belek
- Hilton Mainz and Hilton Mainz City
- Hilton, Mainz
- Apprenticeship as a Hotel Specialist
It all began in 2005, when my parents booked a vacation – our first stay at a hotel! Our bags were stuffed and we were filled with excitement. This stay gave me a lot of impressions. In the end, one thing was clear: I wanted back to a hotel! I gained my business experience as a receptionist and completely devoted myself to being a host. Each guest should feel welcome and well-serviced. Being a part of mk | hotel rüsselsheim´s unique concept surely makes me proud.
The advantage of gastronomy: Each day is unique. It demands your effort and brings new challenges, which requires you to be willing to learn something new every day. Even when I was a child, I was fascinated by the unique flair and ambience of the hotels my parents took me to in our holidays. Nowadays, I don´t just spend my time in hotels as a guest, I have become “a part of it”. After my training as a Hotel Specialist I started working as a receptionist, shift supervisor and banquet assistant in multiple four-star hotels. As a balance to work I like to travel and get to know foreign cultures and people from all over the world.
- NH Hotel, Frankfurt Niederrad
- Best Western Frankfurt Airport, Raunheim
- Mercure Hotel Wings Frankfurt Airport, Raunheim
Working in gastronomy is a lot of fun to me. It brings much contact with guests and offers numerous opportunities for learning. I enjoy mixing cocktails as well as taking orders and serving food and drinks.
When you ask a lateral entrant like me why I like gastronomy so much, I clearly see the happy and content faces of the guests. Service means more to me than just handling the customer’s wishes. It is the art of welcoming a guest in an unfamiliar environment and making the person feel at home. I´m really glad to be a part of the Rüsselshemer Bräu team from the very beginning.
Head of the Housekeeping Team
I´ve been working for many years at the mk | hotel frankfurt and enjoy preparing pleasant stays in a clean environment for our guests. I look forward to this new challenge in the mk | hotel rüsselsheim, where my team and I take on the task of keeping these great modern rooms clean and tidy. Each and every guest should feel comfortable right from the start and be able to enjoy their stay completely.
Apprentice as a Hotel Specialist
I have chosen this apprenticeship because to me this vocation has its place in the future. I am very sociable and already look forward to the cooperation with my colleagues and the exchange with our guests. The mk | hotel caught me with its modern concept and design. Being from Rüsselsheim, I particularly like that this beautiful Hotel was built in my home town and surely will attract a lot of guests.
Apprentice as a Hotel Specialist
I was looking for an exciting and diverse apprenticeship that put me in direct contact with people. Also I enjoy working in a team, being kind, reliable and communicative. I look forward to learning a lot from my experienced colleagues and to providing the guests of mk | hotel a pleasant stay and perfect service with my attentive eyes, creative ideas and calm temper.